Hola queridas amigas hoy quiero contarles acerca de mi primer voxbox en influenster el cual fue de unos de los más prestigiosos diseñadores; Marc Jacobs, este voxbox es de color negro con letras blancas el cual lo hace resaltar mucho, acá les dejo una imagen.
Hello dear friends today I want to tell you about my first VoxBox in influenster which was one of the most prestigious designers; Marc Jacobs, this VoxBox is black with white lettering which makes it stand out much, here I leave an image.
Hello dear friends today I want to tell you about my first VoxBox in influenster which was one of the most prestigious designers; Marc Jacobs, this VoxBox is black with white lettering which makes it stand out much, here I leave an image.
Opening the box my first impression was shock! as it had a kind of catalog where he talks about the designer's inspiration, methods of use of the product and each tone of this collection.
Para continuar les hablare del producto el cual es un hermoso rubor en su nuevo tono de esta colección. ES conocido como #AIRBLUSH en su tono kink& kisses (Besos y Flores) este blush en lo personal lo utilizo de 3 maneras: el cual una de mis favoritas es degradiente y los dos tonos solos.
To continue them speak of the product which is a beautiful blush on her new tone of this collection. It is known as #AIRBLUSH in tone kink & kisses (kisses and flowers) this blush personally I use 3 ways: which one of my favorites is degradiente and two single tones.
To continue them speak of the product which is a beautiful blush on her new tone of this collection. It is known as #AIRBLUSH in tone kink & kisses (kisses and flowers) this blush personally I use 3 ways: which one of my favorites is degradiente and two single tones.
Una de las mejores cosas es que este producto tiene un aroma a rosas y a la hora de usar en el rostro es muy sutil y natural, Espero les haya gustado mi primera publicación si les gusta denme un dedito arriba👍 Gracias!
One of the best things is that this product has a scent of roses and when used on the face is very subtle and natural, I hope you liked my first publication if you like give me a piggy arriba👍 Thanks!
One of the best things is that this product has a scent of roses and when used on the face is very subtle and natural, I hope you liked my first publication if you like give me a piggy arriba👍 Thanks!



No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario